Thursday, September 11, 2008

absolute paranoia

After asking for people to contact me with any information about Walmart that doesn't exactly jibe with their corporate public image,I can't believe how inundated I was. I seems that there are lots of people waiting to get something off their collective chests.Some were a little petty,(they don't carry my peanut butter anymore and won't tell me why) to down right scary (the department manager of a dairy area has hepititis C and they have this person handling fresh food every day) ; but one thing is constant. Bentonville will not return my calls. Nope. Not one. They must be pretty busy down there. One person who contacted me was in tears. Kathie, in Oregon, has a colostomy bag. The people greeter at her friendly neighborhood walmart told her " she is going to have to cover that thing up. Normal people don't want to see that when they are out." Kathie is also waiting to hear from Bentonville. They must be really busy down there. So if you see this and have some stuff to share, don't hesitate to contact me. I promise I'll get back to you faster than Bentonville would. You'll thank me later.

No comments: