Friday, April 30, 2021

decluttr on ebay

 I use Ebay quite often. This year I made the mistake of buying a James Bond movie from decluttr. The price of the movie was fine, obviously, but my problem came with their shipping. 

Anyone that shops Ebay knows that the price isn't really the price until you look at the shipping. decluttr on ebay had a reasonable price and their shipping was reasonable also. The problem is, that they send it C.O.D. essentially you will have to pay more postage in order to get the item that you paid for. And paid shipping for. 

When I asked for a refund, I was told that they were not responsible for any fees from overseas that may be added.  This thing came from Georgia, so that's just a word salad, isn't it? 

Save yourself a few bucks and skip them.  You'll thank me later.

No comments: