Monday, October 26, 2015

Mr. Trump- Keep Your Focus on Illegal Aliens and the Economy, You'll Win

I don't know if I'll support Donald Trump's bid to be president or not yet.  I have to agree with most of the things that come out of his mouth when he is talking about illegals or the economy.  Unfortunately, he is easily distracted.  The msm however, is relentless. In a nutshell, they hate his stinking guts.
It doesn't seem to bother him, he keeps right on plugging away, saying what he thinks and letting the dust settle around it.  I wish he could focus on the problem of illegals invading our Republic and leave it there.  I agree with him that once that problem is solved, the rest will fall into place.  Especially since B.o. wants to import 100,000 terrorists muslim refugees.
I have yet to see that Saudi Arabia and all of the other nations in the area are volunteering to give any a home.  Why are we?  They won't assimilate-they are already screaming for muslim holidays-and in general, only want to live here in order to change it.  Why would we want that again?
The lying kid who took the case off a clock and called it home made is a god case in point.  The msm couldn't wait to try and make him a hero of sorts.  Why don't they ever investigate the stories that they report? A simple search online would have found 15 stories destroying their narrative of a geeky kid all excited to show off his latest "invention."  They should learn how to work a google search.
Donald Trump may well be a blowhard with the worst hair I have ever seen.  But other than Dr. Carson, he is the only one who is saying the things that need to be said.
I admit, I rolled my eyes when he first announced his candidacy.  I was pretty certain it was another stunt, in order to draw more attention to whatever project he had coming up.  It may well have been when he started.  But the theme of making America great again rings with many people.  It hasn't been true since President Reagan was in office.  President Bush (43) had his moments, but the media was gunning for him from the get go.  Then he moved to the middle and became much like his father.
I still admire his dedication to our service men and women, but all in all, he disappointed me.
Regardless of that, until someone better comes along-if someone better comes along, Mr. Trump could win if he can stay on target.  Think about it, you'll thank me later.

No comments: